Seasonal Banner

Gifts

Friday, March 1, 2019

March 1 2019 sooooo sick of Winter

Went to go in side door of garage......frozen shut or packed with snow either way my 52 year old hips took a beating trying to get it open. Guess its better than last week when I drove into a snowbank trying to
get the mail. Arent you to suppose to get wiser with age?  This winter is definitely wearing on me snow snow snow bitter cold more snow and repeat.
    Get to work and pull the soda pop guns out from soaking. Yep dumped the water out all over the nice clean floors. At least there are mats so I SHOULDN'T slip and bust my arse.

Watching the NewHolland push the snowbank back I've decided that should be my new vehicle. I wonder if they come with heat and air conditioning? The banks are so high When you get where you're going its just a guess where to turn so turn your blinker on and creep and stop. Creep and stop. Turning back out is a deal shoot too. Creepb out look, creep some more ooops too far gun it and pray!  I do get to see this When I get home so I guess its all okay.



No comments:

Post a Comment