Seasonal Banner

Gifts

Saturday, May 14, 2016

Moved FTWD posts from TTTT blog

Chris Fear the walking dead character prediction

Chris could turn out to be a real bad ass despite his age. He's lost,with no time to grieve really. His family situation unstable even before the world went to hell. He has what it takes to get rid of the dead,including his mother after a short and painful realization of what the world is becoming.

If he isn't killed off he could become a fan favorite. Right now all of the characters in my opinion are boring as hell. Strand and Daniel have potential but I feel one or the other will die soon and not from "the dead" one will take the other out. They have use for each other but that will wear out when the power struggle begins. Strand has a story to be told, we already know Daniels.

Chris may even try avenging  Daniels death as they have a short but strong from episode 1 s2


Madison prediction

Madison will hang on like Lori and Andrea making us want to throat punch her. But she has what it takes to get things done which she showed in season 1. This season she's going a little marshmallow  pretending to be a caring loving Mom. I don't see it.

I think she probably has an interesting back story so she may grow on us .Right now she seems to think that she has some kind of control  but I think some new characters will be coming to relieve her of that notion.

Nick will end up being the one to take care of her. Also I see Travis moving on to someone else and possibly one of the first main character death's. 

FTWD what I want for this Sunday

Shame on me but I hope to see a main character get it this Sunday.  Maybe 2, one by walker one by another character.  Bring some new people in and get things moving a little more.

I like Salazar but I see Strand taking him out either to show authority or secretly to get him out of the way.  He is the only one who really has what it takes to oppose him.

Sister Christian, I'm at a loss for the name (Alicia? ?) Needs to grow up fast use her brains even if she is not ready to start offing walkers. From 4/24/16

as you can see my predictons are not what thy are cracked up to be ,which won't stop me LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment